Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Aug. 23rd: Dennis vs The Earthquake


Dennis: "Oh the humanity! This is a tragedy beyond all comprehension!"


Dennis: "My giant cajun spice shaker fell over thanks to that earthquake from earlier today! This is gonna take me about 5 minutes to prop back up."


Dennis: "Hey guys, any of you get any earthquake damage?"


Kirby: "Oh, god, Dennis, it's terrible!"


Kirby: "The Great Shoe Monument fell over! This just may be the most horrible thing I've ever witnessed, and I once saw Dick Cheney naked. Everyone around here is in mourning, and it might take weeks for the town to rebuild it. I'll stay with this story all night if I have to."


Kirby: "Back to you, Dennis."


Dennis: "...Okay. Anyone else?"


Merv: "Yo Dennis, I gotta problem!"


Merv: "My bottle caps are, ya know, everywhere. Damn earthquake knocked em all outta place."


Dennis: Sounds serious, Merv. I hope you get them all back in place."


Phil: "Umm...Dennis? The earthquake got to me, too."


Dennis: "(sighs) What is it now, Phil?"


Phil: "You know that really tall beer mug that you were trapped in? That you escaped from somehow? Then I got trapped in it? Which I'm pretty sure wasn't an accident?"


Phil: "Well, that earthquake knocked over the mug and I'm free!"


Dennis: "Yip. Pee. Allright, gang, get over here. Time to start the cleanup, I guess."

LATER


Dennis: "Well, it took about five hours, but everything's back to normal again!"

Merv: "But, hey, where did that earthquake come from? This part of the country never gets em!"


Starscream: "I told you your Earthquake Machine would fail, Megatron!"

Megatron: "Shut up, Starscream."


THE END!


Follow Me on Twitter!
"Like" Beaming For Bunnies on Facebook!

"Like" my Simpsons Quote of The Day Facebook Page!

No comments: