Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Aug. 24th: Dennis vs Vinylmation



Dennis: "Wow, where did this thing come from?"

Merv: "Oh, this. I bought it offa eBay. I hope that Galileo guy doesn't mind I used his credit card."

Dennis: "Well, let's just crack it open before that guy comes back."


Dennis: "Hey, I remember reading about this! It's one of those Vinylmation things!"

Merv: "Yeah, it's one of those ones that you can only buy at the Disney Parks. And the last time I checked, we're nowhere near Disneyland. Or Florida Disneyland."


Merv: "See, look at the guys you can get. There's the whale from Pinocchio, a Monorail guy, even a troll."

Dennis: "And it looks like there's a mystery one, too."


Merv: "Yeah, it's supposed to be Lincoln. And if I get him, BAM! Fifty bucks, here I come!"

Dennis: "Only fifty?"

Merv: "Yeah, he's one of the newer guys and he's flooding eBay. But whaddare we waitin for? Let's open it up and feast on the goods!"


Starscream: "I'll be taking this, puny Earth creatures! In the name of the Decepticons, this treasure shall be all mine!"


Dennis: "You fiend! If we had arms, we'd give you such a beating!"


Starscream: "Pfft, fat chance, losers. Now to transform into a jet and fly outta here!"


Starscream: "So long, suckers! Ah ha ha ha ha!"


Merv: "What the hell just happened?"

Dennis: "Was that Starscream?"


???: "Holy crap on a Cybertronian shit, I'm too late!"


Merv: "The hell? Did that truck just talk?"

???: "Oh, hold on. TRANSFORM!"




Optimus: "There we go."

Dennis: "Hey, you're Optimus Prime!"

Merv: "Oh yeah, I remember you!"


Optimus: "Merv, Leadfoot!"


Dennis: "It's Dennis."


Optimus: "Warpath! So good to see you two again!"


Dennis: "So what brings you here?"

Optimus: "I'm afraid the Decepticons have finally made their move. After their Earthquake Machine incident from yesterday, and with this theft of your MacGuffin Cube..."


Optimus: "...We may all be in grave danger."

TO BE CONTINUED TOMORROW!


Follow Me on Twitter!
"Like" Beaming For Bunnies on Facebook!

"Like" my Simpsons Quote of The Day Facebook Page!

No comments: