I guess this is that time where I usually write down what I'm thankful for this year. Well, I think we can all agree that 2016 pretty much sucked. But that just means that I have plenty to be thankful for.
1) I'm thankful to be alive. Simple.
2) I'm thankful that I have a job and a roof over my head. My job could pay better, but I'm happy that I have steady employment. And a house to live in.
3) I'm thankful for my car. It's fairly new, it needs new tires, but other than that it won't crap out on me any time soon. Living where I do, I need a car to get, well, anywhere. The fact that I have one in working condition makes me happy.
4) I'm thankful for the Simpsons. Yes, the Simpsons 600 marathon has been running for the past week and I'm sure it's been saving my sanity lately.
Also thankful for: Steven Universe, South Park, The Flash, The Goldbergs, MT3K, Rifftrax, plus Pokemon Sun. Little more than halfway through it and it's one of the best games in the series. There's an actual story here!
5) I'm thankful for my cat. She's a doofus, but she's my doofus. Just look at her.
I can't stay mad at this face.
6) I'm thankful for the weird, odd thing I collect. Either my Transformers, my Disney guidemaps, Funko Pops, Amiibo, whatever. I like the hunt. Lately I've been getting into enamel pins and I really wish I didn't. I picked this one up the other day:
I can't believe that they made a pin for this and I had to get it and I can't believe I bought it.
7) I'm thankful for my friends, family, and you: the readers. You folks are the reason I'm still around, why I do the things I do, why I continue to update here when I'm much more active on Twitter. I keep saying I'll post more but I think we all know that's not gonna happen.
So thank you everyone! I'll see you in December (hopefully before New Year's)
Follow Me on Twitter!
"Like" Beaming For Bunnies on Facebook!
"Like" my Simpsons Quote of The Day Facebook Page!