Saturday, August 6, 2011

Aug. 6th: George & Huck

So, I've been watching that Boomerang channel this past week. If you don't know, it's a cable channel that reruns nothing but old Hanna-Barbera cartoons, plus a few of the old Cartoon Cartoon series from the 90's.

In short, it's the Cartoon Network from my childhood, and it's become the Best Channel Ever™. But as I was saying, I started to notice something.

Doesn't George Jetson


Look like the human version of Huckleberry hound?


Or how George and Astro look so much alike?


It's all in the face, really. Now there's a theory of evolution that Bill & Joe probably never thought of. Your mind is now blown. You're welcome.

Follow Me on Twitter!
"Like" Beaming For Bunnies on Facebook!
"Like" my Simpsons Quote of The Day Facebook Page!

No comments: