Saturday, December 24, 2011

The Christmas Prophesy: Doom Will Come The Man in Red

The Story So Far... (read these first!)
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10

THE BATTLE BEGINS!



ATTACK!!!

Arcee: "Damn, you're tough."

Thunderwing: "As tough as dey come, babe."

Acree: "Eww."

Thunderwing: "ow!"


Meta-Knight: "Name's Meta-Knight. It's always so fine to meet a fellow swordsman."

Arcee: "Thanks, but I didn't need your help."


Meta-Knight
: "Can't help it if I try to be a hero by helping to save Christmas."


Perceptor: "Ack!"

Starscream: "Serves you right to cross the Decepticons and the almighty voluptuous Megatron!"


Kirby: "MIKE SCREAM!"


Starscream: "Ack!"


Kirby: "Oh, just come outta the closet already!"

Starscream: "What closet? You mean the one behind us?"


Santa: "Sorry if this is a bad time, but are you by any chance named Thundercracker? Because I have a subscription to GQ magazine to give him."

Starscream: "Of course not! He's dead!"


Starscream: "AAAAHHHH!!!"

Santa: "Too bad."


Laserbeak: "So Earthlings, how does it feel to have your privacy violated from your own computer?"


Dennis: "Now listen here, you. I've been through a hell of a lot these past few months. Battling crazed maniacs like you, suffering through earthquakes, Pokemon battles, lousy fortune cookies, pineapples, cubes made from sand art quizzing me, getting trapped in a giant beer mug! Now...this. On the run for the past week and our awesome computer that's been helping us out? A phony! Nothing more than a cheap, plastic PHONY! You..."


Dennis: "You...you...you...you..."

Laserbeak: "Heheh, Slow down, you're gonna blow a fuse if you keep stuttering."


Dennis: "You...you...you...you..."


Dennis
: "You...you...you...you..."


Mr. Snowman: "What the hell is going on?!"

Merv: "Dennis...you're glowing! I'm scared."


Dennis: "You...YOU...YOU!...YOU!"

Laserbeak: "Uh-oh."


Dennis: ASSHOLE!!!!


AAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!! THE PAIN!!!!



RARRR?


"Ugh..."


Meta-Knight: "Whoa..."


Merv: "Remind me never to piss Dennis off."


Soundwave: "NOOOO! LASERBEAK! SPEAK TO ME!"

Laserbeak: "Ugh...Marc Maron will never be funny..."


Soundwave: "LASERBEAK!"


Soundwave: "This cannot compute."


Soundwave
: "Prepare for your imminent destruction, Earthlings!"


Dennis: "...You know, now that I'm looking at you close-up...you look familiar."


Soundwave: "..."


Dennis: "..."


Soundwave: "...I have never see you before."


Dennis: "Heh, coulda sworn you looked like something I had once."


Dennis: "Merv, doesn't he look familiar?"

Merv: "I don't pay attention to these things. I do know that this looks like the end."

Dennis: "Yeah...it's been a good blog. I'm...glad to have known you."


Merv: "Well...yeah, my sack and I were glad to have been friends, too. And that thing you just did? It was awesome."

Dennis: "Thanks."

Merv: "Think you could do that again?"

Dennis: "Heck, I didn't even know I could do it this time. But..."


Clapboard: "OH YEAH!


Dennis, Merv: Mr. Snowman: "Clapboard?!"


Clapboard: "Ha! Looks I AM good for something! Nice toss, Prowl!"


Prowl: "No problem, little buddy! We're finally turning the tides!"


Arcee: "Yeah, there's still Megatron."


Optimus: "You've ruined your last Christmas, Megatron!"

Seaspray: "Time to kick some ass!"


Megatron: AUTOBOTS, YOU...RARR...AMUSE ME. YOU KEEP THINKING YOU HAVE A CHANCE, NOT EVEN WITH...


Megatron: ...THE MAN IN RED...


Megatron: DOOM WILL COME TO YOU, MAN IN RED!!


Optimus: "Not on our watch, you bastard!"


Optimus: "Taste some JUSTICE!!"


Arcee: "Yeah, take that, ass!"


Perceptor: "This is for trying to destroy this nice holiday!"


Kirby: "EEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!"


Megatron: RAAAARRRR! FOOLS! THIS IS NOTHING BUT A...RARR...SCRATCH!


Clapboard: "Man, this guy's not going down!"

Prowl: "I don't know how much longer we can fight at this rate!"


Megatron: NOTHING BUT A PAINFUL SCRATCH!


AHHH!

Kirby
: "This guy's too much!"


Merv: "Man, everyone's getting creamed! Save us, Mistah Snowman!


Merv: "Ahh! what the hell was that for?!"


Mr. Snowman: "Idiots, I'm not your beloved Mistah Snowman! In fact, I've never liked him NOR that insipid Advent Calendar story! Too complicated and meta for my tastes. I've been a loyal Decepticon spy all along!"


Santa: "That explains that weird tramp stamp you've got there."


Mr. Snowman: "Eat carrot, Claus!"


Santa: "Why do I have to insult tramp stamps? It's like a knee-jerk reaction with me!"

Merv: "Enough with the phonies...I wish I could explode, too..."

Dennis: "Can't...move..."


Mr. Snowman: "All hail Megatron! All hail..."


"UGH!"


Seaspray: "You have no idea how long I've been waiting to do that, Mister Snowman."


Snowman: "But...but..."


Seaspray: "Join the rest of your brethren in Robot Hell."


AAAAAHHHHHH!!!!


Seaspray: "Never doubt the abilities of the water guy, folks."

Merv
: "We won't! Figured that wasn't the real Mistah Snowman anyways."

Dennis: "Sure you did."


Dennis: "Santa, can you heal everyone again?"

Santa: "I wish I could, but being shocked that time took most of what was left of my energy away. I only have enough to get home, I need time to recharge my Christmas magic."

Dennis: "Dang it."


Seaspray: "We could really use some of that Christmas magic right about now. Don't know how much longer any of us will hold out."


Dennis: "Hmm...Christmas magic."


Dennis: "Merv, did you ever look to see if there was anything inside your sack?"

Merv: "Hmm, you know, I actually haven't!"


Merv: "There's nothing in here but a Pokeball, but I don't see how that'll help us..."


WIIIIISSSSSSSSHHHHHHH...


Megatron: WHAT'S THIS?


POLIWHIRL!


Optimus: "What the hell is that thing?"


Kirby: "A Pokemon!"

Meta-Knight: "But a lame one..."


Megatron: ...WHAT IN BLAZES IS THIS?


Starscream: "It's huge...but it's not Megatron huge..."

Thunderwing: "Give it a rest, will ya..."


Merv: "Holy shit."

Dennis: "That Elekid guy gave us...a giant Poliwhirl."

Merv: "Hell, that beats a sack any day! I got a Pokemon!"


Santa: "That's the magic of Christmas."


Merv: "Time to kick some ass, Poliwhirl! Use...Something!"


POLIWHIRL USED DOUBLESLAP!


IT'S SUPER EFFECTIVE!


Dennis: "Wow...that's actually working."


Meta-Knight: "All from a Poliwhirl."

Clapboard: "Megatron looks like he's gonna break."

Kirby: "Yeah, one more good attack should do it!"


Seaspray: "We got him nailed down!"


RARRRRRRR!!!


Optimus: "Don't worry about us! Finish him off!"


Merv: "Allright Poliwhirl, just...hit him with the best attack you've got!"


Poliwhirl!


NO...NO...NO...NOOOOOO!!!


POLIWHIRL USED FOCUS PUNCH!


IT'S SUPER EFFECTIVE!


RARRR!!! MY PLANS...FOILED...POWER...DRAINING...


THIS WILL NOT BE THE LAST YOU SEE OF ME...


Megatron: "Decepticons...forever..."


K.O.!



Merv: "Oooh, money!"

Dennis: "I wouldn't pick that up, it might be cursed or something."


Starscream: "Yeah, screw this I'm outta here."


Starscream: "Decepticons, retreat!"


LEAVE!


Optimus: "We did it! We saved Christmas! And doom came to nobody!"


Optimus: "Ow...my...everything hurts again..."



"No!"


Dennis: "Are you okay, Optimus?!"

Optimus: "We beat Megatron, Hoist. That's all that matters."


Seaspray: "How are his vitals, Perceptor?"

Perceptor: "He sustained massive injuries. A crushed, well, everything. He doesn't have very long."


Dennis: "Can you do anything for him now?"

Santa: "You heard the giant microscope thing. I may be magic, but not THAT magic."


Merv: "Oh, it's cause of me that the best character here is dying."

Dennis: "Don't say things like that."

Clapboard: "Especially since I just realized that dying is awful."


Kirby: "This is just like the movie all over again. The animated one, I mean."

Meta-Knight: "Circle of life, man."


Arcee: "I just hope that he won't get replaced by a douche like what happened with Rodimus."

Prowl: "We know that won't happen."


Optimus: "Friends, don't worry about me. When one door closes...another will open...."



Dennis: "...What's happening?!"


Seaspray: "Regeneration."


Kirby: "Wait, I thought only..."


Santa: "Well, there are a few being in this universe that can regenerate. Myself, Time Lords, and certain Transformers like Optimus here."


Dennis: "That's awfully convenient."



Optimus: "Uhh..."

Optimus: "I hate it when that happens."


Arcee: "You just regenerated, sir."

Optimus: "We saved Christmas from the Decepticons, so I'd say that it was worth it this time. By the way, did you get taller?"


Dennis: "So...you're still Optimus? You just look different?"

Merv: "And sound different?"

Optimus: "It usually comes with a personality change, too. I don't notice anything different yet, but you'll get used to the new me eventually."


Optimus: "I'm awfully sorry we dragged you into this, Santa."

Santa: "I had fun. We should really do this again some time."


Santa: "It IS the 24th after all, and I must be going! Gotta give those gifts and all!"


Santa: "But first, I'll give you a gift!"


Santa: "Let's tidy up this corpse!"


CHRISTMAS MAGIC!!



Santa: "There you go, one Awesome Computer, totally guaranteed to never transform into a hideous bird thing!"


Optimus: "And there's a new Marc Maron podcast with Michael Ian Black already installed! This is the best Christmas ever!"

Santa: "It's what I do, Mr. Prime."


Arcee: "Yep, same old Optimus."


Dennis: "Awesome. But what about the rest of us?"

Santa: "You'll get them later tonight. I got rules to take care of, and I gotta get back to the North Pole if I want to get them to you guys in time."


Santa: "See you next year, everyone!"


Santa: "Away!"


Santa: "MERRY CHRISTMAS!"


MERRY CHRISTMAS!


Merv: "I knew Santa rode an electric razor!"

Clapboard: "So...he had that the whole time?"

Dennis
: "Sigh."

THE END!


Follow Me on Twitter!
"Like" Beaming For Bunnies on Facebook!

"Like" my Simpsons Quote of The Day Facebook Page!

2 comments:

Jason said...

Great story! You should do more Dennis related posts! I also like the Mista Snowman clone, and the randomness of Poliwhirl. Again, great job!! :)

Yelinna said...

I enjoyed this a lot!! And Santa doesn't need reindeers anymore, he uses a ConAir thingy now!!
:D :D