Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Doctor Whosday: The Doctor & The Muppets

Hey, since I like talking about Doctor Who, and my blog buddy rwmead over at Mostly Sugar has been talking about the Muppets lately, why not combine the two?


This great picture was a mashup just waiting to happen. Sigh, I wish Jim Henson and Richard Hunt were still alive and that all the other Muppeteers were in their prime again, because a Muppet Doctor Who special would've been completely awesome.

If I have my Doctors right, the progression of Muppet regenerations are in this order: Sam The Eagle, Rowlf, Gonzo, Floyd, Scooter, Animal, Bunsen, Fozzie, Rizzo, Beaker, and Kermit.

I'm afraid I don't know the companions very well, but I love Miss Piggy as River Song, Swedish Chef as The Brigadier, and Skeeter being included at all.

Frankly, I'd like to see which Muppets would've been the villains. Who is The Master if he's not already represented here? Perhaps Statler and Waldorf could be a Cyberman and a Dalek, respectively. Two curmudgeons taunting Fozzie's Doctor in those awesome mechanical voices? My kingdom to use a TARDIS and make this happen on my own, folks.


Follow Me on Twitter!
"Like" Beaming For Bunnies on Facebook!
"Like" my Simpsons Quote of The Day Facebook Page!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think Bunsun honeydew should be the daleks and Beaker should be the cyber men