Monday, February 28, 2011

Beaming For Bunnies Turns 3!

This past Sunday, an important milestone hit the Internet.


No, not that. The blog turned three years old!!



With the third entry in nearly as many months, I couldn't let this little milestone pass us by! Why haven't I written anything that isn't from In 10 Words? To be perfectly honest, I have no excuse for January. February, on the other hand, is when life actually interfered with online time. Thus, no time for entries dealing how Angry Birds took down a dictator in Egypt over King Tut's Missing Penis or what have you.

But let's get back on topic.

Here's the first entry! (I just re-read it. I still think it's quite good for an introduction.)
Here's the First Birthday! (After reading THAT entry again...I have really grown as a person in the last two years. And I like that.)
and The Second Birthday! (Completely phoned in!)

And for good note: Here's a list of essential entries! And its sequel!

I'll see you in March, everyone! Time to show you some Three-related pictures!





Follow Me on Twitter!
"Like" Beaming For Bunnies on Facebook!

"Like" my Simpsons Quote of The Day Facebook Page!

No comments: