Friday, July 31, 2020

Some New Stuff!

July is done, and somehow it was just as stressful as June!

Granted, I didn't get any new flat tires this month, so that was a plus. Not a big plus, but a plus nonetheless.

First thing's first: I got yet another cel in the mail this month.


This one is great. It's a cel from that one Fruity Pebbles commercial where Barney pretended to be a rapper.


The pose in the cel appears about three seconds in. For you youngins out there, there was a period in the late 80's and early 90's where every type of media was legally required to feature someone rapping, and cereal commercials were no exception.


Sesame Street got in the act, too. And it seems that both Barney and Cookie Monster took their fashion choice from Run DMC. The boys had taste.

I'm not gonna lie, this is probably the most well known Fruity Pebbles commercial after the Christmas one.


Barney FINALLY got to have a bowl of cereal! Kids today have no idea how monumental this was.

From that, let's move on to snacks.


I finally found some of the new Dunkaroos! I missed this the first go around as I wasn't much of a snacker back in the day. I'm still not, but I had to indulge just this once.


My verdict is...it's fine. Not bad, but nothing too special, either. If you wanted to dip tiny wafers into cupcake frosting, this is the treat for you. I honestly expected more out of the two bucks I paid for it, and THAT felt like highway robbery.

Besides all that, July wasn't much of anything to note. We still got the Covid lingering around, and there's not much else to do or go to. I've lost my patience for this month ages ago, and the sooner I get done talking about this July, the sooner we can all move on.

If there's an August, I'll check in with you guys again.


Follow Me on Instagram!
"Like" Beaming For Bunnies on Facebook!

"Like" my Simpsons Quote of The Day Facebook Page!

No comments: