Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Twirling, Twirling Towards Freedom!

Election Day: The Reckoning is finally here, and I hope everyone voted! Reminder: Elections for Republicans has been moved to Wednesday!



...Ok, that didn't work. NY, as well as a majority of the states have their polls closed already as of typing this (10:40pm). I voted for the man pining for change, instead of the man asking for change with an empty Pepsi can. They all jumped on the change bandwagon if you ask me.

As of 10:40pm, Obama has 207 electoral votes, with McCain having 138. Frankly, Obama's already winning Pennsylvania, New York, and Ohio...McCain's not looking too good right now.

I'm not a McCain hater, I rather respect the man. I'm just too concerned with the people that he's going to be bringing with him.

I hope everyone voted Robot Nixon/Galileo! It's been a grueling month of faux-campaigning, and I'm sure that I'll win the office of Vice President somewhere!

So, let's get busy, and I'll show you some other Election Day-themed entries around my blog circle!

The Muppets Take Washington - Beaming For Bunnies (aka me!)

Fun At The Polls - Pilver

Rockin' My Vote - Green Apples & Kool-Aid

Captions & Photoshops from Election '08 - Fark

Election Day...In 10 Words - In 10 Words (aka me!)



ETA: 11:01pm EST, Barack Obama is your new Bicycle, I mean President-elect!

3 comments:

Van said...

Congrats to Obama.

Anonymous said...

It was hard to see Obama was going to win this. Let's hope he can fix the mess Bush put us in.

Anonymous said...

I'd like to know more about the policies of the Galileo campaign.