Thursday, April 30, 2020

Social Distancing!

Well, April sped by in a blink, and frankly...not much has happened. Damn quarantine.


I've still been playing Animal Crossing, still been watching old Simpsons episodes. Still late night eBay buying. (Things I've bought recently haven't arrived in time for writing this entry. Maybe I'll show them off next month)

I keep on keeping on.

BUT yesterday I stumbled upon that AI Meme Generator that's being passed around and I've been having way too much fun with it.


See, it's like a typical meme maker, but all the text is predicted by one of those neural net things and while 90% of these are complete nonsense, you get that 10% that's just absolute gold. And perhaps a little TOO personal for my tastes.

Here now are some of my favorites that I've made.

























That's it for me, folks. See y'all in May. If we still have one. Time's been acting weird lately.





Follow Me on Instagram!
"Like" Beaming For Bunnies on Facebook!

"Like" my Simpsons Quote of The Day Facebook Page!

No comments: