1) First of all, My current SoulSilver team:
-Gyarados (the Red one!)
-Krabby, purely as an HM Slave
I'm one badge away from getting all 16, and so far, this team's been working out for me. Lt. Surge was a bastard, though. It was quite hard to take him on when half of my team is weak to electric attacks. Follow the blog on Facebook to get updates on my SoulSilver quest!
I'm also playing the hell outta the Pokewalker. It's a Tamagotchi! It's a primitive Pokemon game! It's a pedometer! Wait, it's all three!! Here are some tips to get three hidden areas:
1) "Beyond The Sea" - Obtain a Pokemon from the GTS from another country
2) "Night Sky's Edge" - Obtain a Jirachi. It was originally thought to just be the Gamestop Jirachi from last month, but it turns out that ANY JIRACHI WORKS.
3) "Yellow Forest" - Download it off Nintendo Wi-Fi. I don't know how long it's going to last, though.
2) New Posts! I swear to you they're coming. I just need to get the chutzpah to get on my ass to write them. The following posts are in the wood works: My Favorite Simpsons Episodes, My Least Favorite Simpsons Episodes, The Best Simpsons B-Stories, and Ten Aspects of Pokemon The Youngin's Will Never Understand
3) Thanks to Jimmy Fallon, I discovered a band called Gogol Bordello. I saw them play this song:
And I don't know what to make of it. I've watched that video about 10 times, but I like the sound. It's definitely unlike anything I've ever heard before this point in time.
4) Met Brian Posehn earlier tonight!
He did a great set, and signed a bunch of stuff! He seems to be the only comic that I know of that includes a Weenie with his new album (in this case, a whoopee cushion). BTW, that is indeed a Mr. Sparkle t-shirt I'm wearing!