For the first time in quite a few years, my little slice of Earth might actually receive a White Christmas. Or what's left of last week's snowstorm, that is.
And what better to waste some time waiting for the Yuletide than with a little quiz about Christmas? Like my little games on Catch Phrases and Disney Songs in the past, it basically works the same way: I ask 20 questions, you send me the answers at my email address at email@example.com. Whoever gets the most correct will be declared the winner. I'm not going to make the prize a "write an entry" prize this time. I still haven't received the entries from the last winners.
Since this time of the year is a slow time for internet viewing, I'll make the deadline 11:59pm on December 29th. UPDATE: I'VE EXTENDED THE DEADLINE TO JANUARY 3RD
And like the first two games, it'll start off easy, but #20 will be notoriously difficult.
1. What does Ralphie want for Christmas in "A Christmas Story?"
2. Who voiced Sam The Snowman in "Rudolph The Red-Nosed Reindeer?"
3. What color is the bulb on top of Charlie Brown's lame Christmas Tree?
4. What does Frosty The Snowman say when he comes to life?
5. Who narrates & Voices The Grinch in the cartoon version of "How The Grinch Stole Christmas?"
6. According to "The Chipmunk Song," what does Alvin want for Christmas?
7. What organization tracks Santa's journey every year on Christmas Eve?
8. The names of Santa's reindeer are revealed in what poem?
9. What gas station releases a toy truck every year?
10. What holiday is celebrated during "The Star Wars Holiday Special?"
11. What is Odie's gift to Garfield in the "Garfield Christmas Special?"
12. In "A Charlie Brown Christmas," what part does Lucy want to play in the Christmas Play?
13. Who narrates "Santa Claus is Comin' To Town?"
14. What is Peter Griffen's favorite Christmas special?
15. Who are the two hosts of "A Claymation Christmas Celebration?"
16. In "A Claymation Christmas Celebration," what song do the Walruses ice skate to?
17. How many gifts do you receive on the 12th Day of Christmas?
18. What day is Festivus celebrated on?
19. How many Rankin-Bass Christmas specials and movies does Santa appear in?
20: Out of that number, how many times has Mickey Rooney provided the voice of Santa?
I apologize that math is slightly involved this time around.
If you're the Christmas-loving soul that I know you are, Santa may give you some goodies this year. Oh, and you'll probably win. There's that to look forward to.
Remember: Send me an email with your answers to firstname.lastname@example.org before 11:59pm on December 29th. UPDATE: I'VE EXTENDED THE DEADLINE TO JANUARY 3RD