Saturday, February 14, 2009

Love is a 4-Letter Word



What better way to celebrate Valentine's Day is to do so with so little time left?

One of my biggest pet peeves is seeing happy couples. It's an envy factor for me, I've never had a good Valentine's Day in my near 22 years on this Earth. And in the one relationship I DID have, she broke up with me a week before the day! It was the personification if someone had plunged into my heart with a rusty corkscrew, proceeded to slowly wring it out, then fling the pieces onto a wall for it to carelessly slide down into an onion chopper. You would then feed the remains to the local stray dog. Paris Hilaton works fine as well. Feeds four. Needless to say, if there was one event that cemented my hatred for this day, it would be that.

BUT. If this was supposed to happen, it was better off that it was BEFORE that day, and not after. That would've been really low, and she wasn't that kind of person who would do such a thing.

So if I see you, you fucking couple being happy, lovey-dovey and talking to each other...fuck off, go get a room for once.

And if you're already in a room? Learn to close those curtains, there aren't that many one-way windows out there.

Yeah, It's pretty obvious that I despise this day with every fiber of my being. I believe that there's no real point to this day. "I love you?" Hearts filled with random candy? Hearts and candy, separately? How is this different from the other 364 days of the year? I would like to be proven wrong.



Happy "Honk if You Love Single Life" Day!

No comments: