Friday, January 30, 2009

2AM Rambling

I've been thinking about Canada. It's essentially "America Light." By this logic, that must mean that Australia is Britain's Canada. This also means that New Zealand is Australia's Australia.

Also, John Turturro is shilling Heineken now.



I don't mind one second that someone finally decided to combine the two great tastes of Heineken and John Turturro. My question is "Why?"

Why now?

Why John Turturro?

Why am I up at 2 in the morning thinking about this?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Last i saw him was in Transformers...oh the suckish film, curse its name.

Thought he was dead..

Anonymous said...

I just think it's a shame that he's pushing such a crappy beer as the Heiny. Such an amazing actor. Such a terrible beer. But what do I know? I hardly even drink beer.

Anonymous said...

What else are you going to think about at 2:00 in the morning?