Monday, February 1, 2010

Februrary is Simpsons Month!

Hey, hey, it's February! What does this all mean? Fine, I'll tell you: The 28th will be the blog's second birthday, so I've decided to declare this month

SIMPSONS MONTH!

If you're no stranger to this blog, you'll know that I absolutely adore the Simpsons, and it's about time that it gets its formal due on this thing. It's currently in it's 21st season, and I'm happy to tell you all that I'm one of those rare folk that has seen every episode (452 as of 2/1/10) and DOESN'T bitch that it hasn't been good in X amount of years!

So, in the coming days, expect entries on the following:

-The most underrated episodes
-My favorite episodes
-My least favorite episodes
-My favorite characters
-A review of the 20th Season DVD
-A review of Simpsons Scene It!
-A review of The Simpsons Game (Wii)


And possibly more! Since February is also when the 2010 Winter Olympics are being held down there in Vancouver, expect an entry on that.

Until next time, to tide you all over, here's a video of Moby's Hip-Hop Remix of the "Mr. Plow" song.