Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Christmas Fallout '09!

Hey all, it's the first entry of 2010, and you know what that means? That's right, I get to show you what I got for Christmas this year! Er, last year.







Plus the requisite money and such. I got gift cards for Wild Wings in my stocking and a gift certificate to Smokin' Al's, my favorite BBQ place here on Long Island. Best Secret Santa gift? I think so!

I also got a new phone (LG Dare!) and a new pair of sneakers as early gifts, so it kind of explains the low haul this year. Also, I just wasn't in the mood for more stuff than what I got this year. But something I did buy yesterday:


iPod Touch, baby! It set me back a good $300+ after tax thanks to it being a 32Gig, but worth every penny. But the most awesome thing? None of that was Christmas money, and it didn't put a single dent in my wallet. I go to Dave & Buster's every once in a while, and I found that they were selling iPod Nanos for 30,000 tickets. I currently have a little more than 15,000 (I would be at that level if I didn't blow another 15,000 on a now-last-gen Shuffle). My mom told me that I probably have enough money in my wallet to get one myself, so I looked there. And as it turns out, I did. Like I said...awesome. I totally predict becoming one of the iPod douchebags who likes to whip it out at every occaision, especially in 2010 where absolutely no one cares about that anymore!

1 comment:

Berdo said...

iPods have brought a new level of douchebaggery to the masses around the world. I should know; I have one.

:)